Скачать (3.52 MB)
You search for Russian or Bulgarian words and terms?
The Basic Dictionary Russian-Bulgarian by PONS helps you find easy the words for daily use you need!
For whom is this App suitable?
For all learners!
- Up-to-date, highly relevant vocabulary with 26,000 headwords and phrases and over 45,000 translations
- Useful grammar and spelling information
- Two-way dictionary: Russian => Bulgarian and Bulgarian => Russian
- Pronunciation: Listen to numerous headwords spoken by native speakers
- Search for Russian headwords in any form you like (declined or conjugated)
- If you’re unsure how a word is spelled a wild card search function can help you to find what you are looking for
- Vocabulary lists: Add words that you want to learn to your ‘Vocabulary lists’. Use the vocabulary list quiz as a quick and effective way to learn the words!
- Jump from one language direction to the other with just one click: from ‘Russian => Bulgarian’ to ‘Bulgarian => Russian’. Access linked entries, equally with just one click.
- Use the history function to call up your last 15 word searches again – at a click
- Paragon keyboard provides accurate text input
- Online dictionary catalog provides one-click access to new dictionaries and the ability to download them directly to your smartphone
- Online update provides over-the-air program updates
- Multilingual interface
- This application provides 100% offline functionality. You do not incur any roaming charges.
PONS has been developing green materials for learning languages and dictionaries for life for more than 30 years: for school, business, travel and hobby use. More than 500 dictionaries and courses in languages as diverse as Chinese and Hungarian help you to learn and check words – regardless of any prior knowledge you may or may not have. Since everybody’s approach to learning differs, PONS offers a comprehensive range encompassing everything from classic dictionaries and grammar aids to audio and software language courses, right up to apps and free online services, such as the www.pons.eu language portal featuring dictionaries in 12 languages and German spelling rules in their entirety. For more information, visit www.pons.de.
PONS GmbH is a member of the Klett Group of companies. With 60 companies in 42 locations in 18 countries, Klett Group constitutes Germany’s largest educational company.
On which devices can the App be used?
Symbian S60 3rd, 5th Edition and Symbian ^3.
Note that you only download the dictionary engine. Dictionary database will be downloaded from the server. You will need an Internet connection to download it.